Please DO NOT dose the community’s water with hydrofluorosilicic acid (Redland Bay Council)

GENRE: Email letter

TO:  Mayor and Councillors; Various email Bcc list

AUTHOR: JCD Sapphire Eyes Productions

DATE SENT:    17 December 2013 12:36

TITLE: Please DO NOT dose the community’s water with hydrofluorosilicic acid (Redland Bay Council)

STATUS: Redland Bay did not reply to any emails sent by the public; but they did vote to keep fluoride IN the water (see link below).

UPDATES:  Please post all updates and comments in the LEAVE A REPLY section below.

EXTERNAL LINKS: http://news.redland.qld.gov.au/2013/12/fluoride-a-state-government-responsibility-council/

Continue reading

Therapeutic Goods and Medicinal Products: Another ‘Checkmate’ for Fluoridation

On August 12, 2013, we wrote an addendum to our main post, quoting the TGA (Australia), as follows:

“How a product is presented can help to determine whether it will be treated as a food or a medicine. For example a clove of garlic is a food. However, if it is concentrated and marketed in capsule form with claims that it can be used to relieve cold and ‘flu symptoms it will be treated as a medicine. A product’s principal use is of primary consideration when determining whether it is a food or a medicine”.

> Continue reading

View original post

OPEN LETTER: Official Health Ethics complaint

GENRE:  Email letter

TO:  Department of Health NSW; Various email Bcc list

AUTHOR: AFAM Research

DATE SENT:  Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 10:56 PM

TITLE: OPEN LETTER: Official Health Ethics complaint

STATUS: Awaiting response

UPDATES:  Please post all updates and comments in the LEAVE A REPLY section below.

EXTERNAL LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/notes/anti-fluoridation-association-of-mildura/final-nails-in-the-ethical-coffin-of-water-fluoridation/314696628676056

https://www.facebook.com/notes/anti-fluoridation-association-of-mildura/avoiding-the-mass-medication-trap-things-you-need-to-know/312645458881173

Continue reading

O’Farrell, this is why you are wrong on fluoridation…

GENRE: Email letter

TO:  Various email Bcc list

AUTHOR: AFAM Research

DATE SENT: Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:18 PM

TITLE: O’Farrell, this is why you are wrong on fluoridation…

STATUS: No response required.

UPDATES:  Please post all updates and comments in the LEAVE A REPLY section below.

EXTERNAL LINKS: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/22/water-fluoridation-barry-ofarrell

AFIN Memo #575 – Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013

GENRE: Memo

TO:  Various email Bcc list

AUTHOR: AFIN

DATE SENT:   21 August 2013 12:56:09 AM AEST

TITLE:  AFIN Memo #575   –    Wednesday, 21 Aug 2013

STATUS: No response required.

UPDATES:  Please post comments in the LEAVE A REPLY section below.

EXTERNAL LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/notes/anti-fluoridation-association-of-mildura/avoiding-the-mass-medication-trap-things-you-need-to-know/312645458881173

http://afamildura.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/avoiding-the-mass-medication-trap-things-you-need-to-know/

http://afamildura.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/final-nails-in-the-ethical-coffin-of-water-fluoridation/

Continue reading

Bottled Water Propaganda Campaign: And the Resources to Counter it

Yet another pro-fluoridation trash piece on the ‘dangers’ of drinking non-fluoridated bottled water has appeared in the media.

Obviously, this is part of the ongoing campaign to use unscientific public health fear mongering to pressure Councils into voting for fluoridation.

In the event that you are subjected to this type of propaganda in your local media, we have listed some key resources (below), which you will be able to use to rebut the sociopathic dento-chemical fluoridation cartel.

> Continue reading

View original post

NSW Dental Association’s Fear Mongering Disgrace

Article for rebuttal

Lismore fluoride decision sparks dental concerns
ABC News | 15 Aug. 2013
[Related article: Lismore Council decision prompts call for fluoride intervention]

Rebuttal

Point #1: “Doctor Brendan White from the far north coast division of the NSW Dental Association said an independent study found two-thirds of the community supports fluoridation.”

Response: Firstly, the study is not provided for the reader to independently verify the claim. The ABC expects us to blindly accept the ‘authority’ of the NSW Dental Association (sorry ABC, we don’t play that game). Secondly, even if the study were genuine, that means one third of the community is either undecided on fluoridation, or does not want fluoridation imposed upon them. According to the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights:

“Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based…

View original post 1,153 more words

Final Nails in the Ethical Coffin of Water Fluoridation

ASWLA hopes there is a good lawyer reading this. Anyone with the guts to see this through?

“Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information.

The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice…

In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought.

In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.”

> Continue reading

View original post

Debunking the ‘Warfarin Defense’

It is a fact, as confirmed by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland, that sodium fluoride has been used as pesticide, insecticide, fungicide, and rodenticide. So, when opponents of fluoridation state that the government is putting rat poison into public drinking water to treat people, they are correct, and that very same government agrees with them.

Sodium fluoride is one of the water fluoridation chemicals recommended by the National Health and Medical Research Council, and it is expressly added to drinking water to treat or prevent the disease of dental caries.

However, proponents of fluoridation make the counter-argument that warfarin is also used both as a rat poison and a medical treatment for humans. They are correct. Warfarin is indeed used both as a rat poison and a medical treatment for lowering the risk of blood clots.

> Continue reading

View original post

Avoiding the ‘Mass Medication’ Trap: Things you Need to Know

This is a VERY SIGNIFICANT POSTING – please read, then SHARE WIDELY amongst your safe-water list:

You’ve all witnessed it countless times before: Anti-fluoridationists in brutal head-to-head battle with pro-fluoridationists, over the issues of ‘mass medication’ and ‘informed consent’ to medication.

The anti-fluoridationists claim that water fluoridation constitutes mass medication and inherently violates the principle of individual informed consent to medication.

In return, the pro-fluoridationists argue that informed consent does not apply in the case of water fluoridation, because fluoride is not a drug or medication.

The anti-fluoridationists vehemently maintain that fluoride is a medication. Neither side will surrender an inch, ever. It’s the ultimate stalemate.

> Continue reading

View original post