GENRE: Email letter
TO: Local MP’s, Adelaide, SA; Various email Bcc list
AUTHOR: Rachael W.
DATE SENT: 5-7-2013 at 5:21pm
TITLE: We would appreciate educated personnel in seat of power in this issue
STATUS: No response as yet
UPDATES: Please post all updates and comments in the LEAVE A REPLY section below.
We appreciate your time in this regard.
We would like to highlight following items and would appreciate your thoughts & actions:
- On 29th of November 2012 in Queensland the state Government handed decision to Fluoridate the water to local councils. In turn the local councils went to the people / referendum for the same. The ultimate result – No more fluoridation in 10 councils.
- In WA, Town of Canarvon:
- State Government requested that water be Fluoridated there.
- Council requested proof of any benefits from the State Government.
- Government failed to provide any benefits of Fluoridation.
- Ultimately the local Council & Mayor rejected the proposition.
- Link above proves what is written.
Kathleen, the aim of this email is not hounding / wasting time. However, it is for much important (much neglected) issue of Fluoridation.
The adverse effects of Fluoridation can be found below:
We would appreciate if you could provide us details of hierarchy / org chart, so we can contact the right personnel.
Also, we would appreciate if the Mayor and CEO of West Torrens spare some time in their extremely busy schedule to check out the above websites to find out the real facts about fluoridation. We would appreciate educated personnel in seats of power on this issue.